Worship Training Days
Practical worship leading, band skills & vocals training days in Stafford, London & Bristol
CCLI is on the road together along with Musicademy, London School of Theology and Engage Worship, for three UK worship training days focussed on the practical skills of playing, singing and leading worship together as a team.
These training courses are suitable for the whole worship team and contain seminars in band skills, rehearsals, vocal techniques and leading worship. CCLI will lead a seminar on 'Releasing Multi-Media and Digital Rights in the Church.'
Early bird price £17.50 (plus all delegates will receive a free £10 voucher for Musicademy online lessons).
Numbers are limited at each venue. Book early to avoid disappointment.
As well as a day packed with worship training, you will receive the following totally free of charge:
- £10 voucher for any of Musicademy's online guitar, bass, keys and drums lessons
- Teaching notes for the band skills and worship leading seminars
- A how-to guide for strumming patterns
- A set of cheat chords for guitarists
- Teaching notes for other Musicademy seminars including improvisation for orchestral instruments and worship keyboards
Plus (free) – Worship Backing Band MultiTrack Player
When eight or more people book together, you will receive a free copy of the Worship Backing Band MultiTrack player worth £20!
- Instrument fundamentals for arranging
- Band skills - practical musicianship skills
- Band skills - playing with emotion
- Rehearsals, soundchecks and basic PA for worship teams
- Worship leading principles and choosing songs
- Worship leading, creating flow and spontaneity
- Worship ideas beyond music
- Practical worship leading for everyone
- Vocals - breathing, warm-ups, harmonies and microphone technique
- Releasing multi-media and digital rights in the Church
Click through to the musicademy website for more information about each seminar and to book your tickets with the early bird discount.
Bring your entire worship team
With multiple seminar choices, there is something for everyone.
What people thought of previous training days:
- "Very practical & helpful."
- "Overall an excellent day – Thank You."
- "Plenty of really practical info that we can put into practice immediately."
- "This was the first worship training day I’ve been to & it was good to discuss/cover issues I don’t really think about when I’m doing worship. There are definitely things I will change – the top tips for musicians individual instruments I found particularly useful."
- "Thank you for a very good day. It was very practical, lots of useful tips. Also it was done in a friendly, informal style and speakers, very graciously were available for questions outside of the sessions."
- "We covered a lot in a short space of time, and the time seemed to go very quickly. Good value for money and whetted the appetite to find out more on each topic."
- "A lot of ground was covered in a short time, but very well."
- "Interactive and encouraging."